PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WEST BENGAL, PSCWB Clerkship Exam Admit Card Download
Clerkship Examination (Part –I),2019 [Advt. No. 05/2019]
WBPSC ক্লার্কশিপ পরীক্ষার লাস্ট মিনিট সাজেশন বই ডাউনলোড করুন Click Here
It is notified that the above mentioned examination will be held at different venues in Kolkata and outlying centres on the 25th January, 2020 (Saturday) in two sessions from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Forenoon Session) & 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Afternoon Session). Admit cards of the candidates will be available in Commission’s website : www.pscwbapplication.in from the 10th January, 2020.
Download admit card Click Here
- Candidates should check the Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the Commission’s office immediately.
- Candidates are required to bring two identical stamp size photographs along with any one of the following documents : (i) Madhyamik or equivalent certificate bearing photograph, (ii) Passport, (iii) PAN Card, (iv) AADHAAR Card, (v) EPIC (Voter Identity Card) and (vi) Driving Licence.
- Admission to the examination is purely provisional subject to determination of eligibility in terms of the advertisement.
- Under no circumstances admission will be allowed without the Admit Card.
- Admission to the Examination Hall will not be allowed after 10 (ten) minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidates should enter the Examination Venue 1 (one) hour before and enter the Examination Hall 30 (thirty) minutes before commencement of the examination.
- A candidate will under no circumstances be allowed to appear in a venue other than the allotted one. No request for change of venue of the examination will be entertained
- Candidates are required to use BLACK BALL POINT PEN ONLY while exercising response on the OMR ANSWER SHEET.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the scheduled hour of conclusion of the examination.
- Adoption of any kind of unfair means during the hours of examination will entail penal action as would be deemed fit by the Commission.
- Candidates suffering from Blindness / Low Vision or with Locomotor disability/Cerebral palsy will be allowed 30 (THIRTY) MINUTES extra time (@20 minutes per hour).
- Candidates suffering from Blindness / Low Vision or with Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy having writing extremity and requiring the help of a scribe must engage their own scribe. The Scribe must have academic qualification not higher than the one prescribed in the Advertisement for this examination. The Commission, under no circumstances would provide Scribe to the candidates suffering from Blindness / Low Vision or with Locomotor disability/Cerebral palsy having writing extremity.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY ITEM EXCEPT THOSE REQUIRED FOR THE PURPOSE OF EXAMINATION, E.G. ADMIT CARD, ID PROOF ETC.
CARRYING / USING ANY TYPE OF CALCULATORS, MOBILE PHONES, GADGETS OF COMMUNICATION IS COMPLETELY BANNED INSIDE THE PREMISES WHERE THE EXAMINATION IS BEING CONDUCTED. INFRINGEMENT OF THIS INSTRUCTION WILL ATTRACT PENAL ACTION INCLUDING BAN FROM FUTURE EXAMINATIONS. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST NOT TO BRING ANY OF THE BANNED ITEMS INCLUDING MOBILE PHONES / PAGERS OR ANY VALUABLE / COSTLY ITEMS TO THE VENUE OF THE EXAMINATION AS ARRANGEMENT FOR SAFEKEEPING CANNOT BE ASSURED. COMMISSION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS IN THIS REGARD.
THERE WILL BE ARRANGEMENT FOR FRISKING OF THE CANDIDATES AT THE ENTRY POINT OF THE VENUES.