সীতারাম জিন্দাল স্কলারশিপ ভারতবর্ষের সমস্ত রাজ্যের ছাত্র-ছাত্রীরা এই স্কলারশিপের জন্য আবেদন করতে পারবে |একাদশ শ্রেণি থেকে শুরু করে উচ্চ শিক্ষার সমস্ত ছাত্র ছাত্রীরা এই স্কলারশিপের আবেদনের যোগ্য |নতুন কোর্সে ভর্তি হওয়ার পর থেকে যেকোনো দিন আপনি আবেদন পোষ্টের মাধ্যমে নিম্নলিখিত ঠিকানায় পাঠাতে হবে |
কোন ক্লাসের ছাত্র ছাত্রীরা আবেদনের যোগ্য এবং আগের ক্লাসে কত শতাংশ নাম্বার থাকতে হবে ও কত টাকা স্কলার্শিপ মাসে দেওয়া হয় বিস্তারিত দেখুন ( Students of any class are eligible for application and number of percentages in the previous class and how much is paid in scholarship month. ) –
Note: i) For physically challenged or handicap students, eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in all categories.
ii) At the time of continuation (Repeat) of scholarship in all categories, minimum percentage of marks for continuation will be relaxed by 5%.
See details on the video below -
Important Instructions The following documents duly attested by the Principal /Authorised Professor or Lecturer should also be submitted with the Application : –
- Photocopy of Marks Card of last examination passed.
- Photocopy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card. (If it does not contain date of birth, any other proof of date of birth to be submitted, additionally).
- Photocopy of Income Certificate (For Category A & B i.e. PUC and ITI students, photocopy of BPL card or Income Certificate should be submitted. For category C,D & E i.e. Graduate , Post Graduate, Diploma, Engineering & Medical students, photocopy of the Income Certificate issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. should be submitted. The Income Certificate should not be more than 3 years old as on date of the application and its validity should be in force. Income Certificate is not required from orphans who will have to submit death certificate of his/her parents.
- Certificate regarding annual fees as per Annexure-VIII.
- Declaration about not getting scholarship from Govt / Any other source as per Annexure XI
- Certificate regarding students admission under Govt Merit Quota as per Annexure-VII (in case of B,Sc(Ag), B.Sc(Forestry), BVSC, Diploma, Engineering, Medical & MBA students)
- For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure-IV or Annexure-IX as applicable.
- For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.
- For widows and Ex-servicemen: i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate. Application and the Annexures mentioned above are downloadable from our website www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org (Please note that no other documents should be submitted other than the above)
Other information –
- Family Income Limits: i. For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Salary Certificate issued by the Employer is acceptable. ii. For all others – Rs.2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificates issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. like Tahsildar,Revenue Officer, BDO, Gram Pradhan, President of Village Panchayat etc. are acceptable. In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
- A student should apply for scholarship only once in the duration of the course.
- The student should not be getting any other stipend or scholarship from any other source.
- Scholarships will be given in all Govt., Govt. aided Schools, Colleges/ Institutes and those private schools, Colleges/ institutes where exorbitant fee is not charged from the students.
- For 3 years or longer duration courses, applications will not be entertained from final year students.
- Scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one year duration.
- Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.
- Applications should be sent to the address given below: i. For those, located in the following states: Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadeep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana. The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073 ii. For the States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, MadhyaPradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal. The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation 11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D-3Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
Note:- Only those application forms which are downloadable free of cost from the Foundation’s website will be entertained. Application forms separately printed (in Printing Presses) will not be entertained. Caution: Please ensure information & documents furnished are absolutely genuine and correct, failing which action will be taken as we have stringent system of checking and verification by which some persons were caught and punished in the past.
Download Application Form Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here