The Nabanna Scholarship Program has been started by the West Bengal government which provides education to students who are eligible but need help to continue their studies. The Nabanna Scholarship 2021 will be awarded to students who are residents of West Bengal and meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates will be allowed to apply only through offline mode, for which they can find the link here. Its main objective is to try to provide education to the meritorious students of West Bengal, and who want to pursue their studies. You can get help. You can apply for this by visiting the official website of the scholarship and download the application form from there, and you can apply offline.
Below here you can get all the information related to this scholarship, such as- Eligibility Criteria, Rewards & benefits, How to Apply, Required Documents, Important Dates, Selection Process, and Contact Details.
Name of the Scholarship – NABANNA Scholarship / CM Relief Fund Scholarship / UTTARKNYA Scholarship
Benefits – The selected candidates will get an amount of Rs.10,000 per year as per their course.
Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidate must be the resident of the West Bengal.
- The candidate must belong to the state board/council of secondary education board or state-aided university in West Bengal.
- Students must score 65% marks in the 10th class.
- Applicant must score 60% marks in 12th for the UG level.
- Student must score 55% in graduation for the PG level.
- The annual income of his family should not exceed Rs.60,000.
How To Apply For WB CM Relief Fund Scholarship 2020 2021:–
The application process for Nabanna scholarship is offline. Students who want to apply for the scholarship scheme can follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Prepare an application on plain paper with all relevant details.
- Attach all the required documents with your application.
- Send the duly signed application with all the attested documents to –
[South Bengal Students]
- The Assistant Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office, Nabanna’325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
- Tel – 0332214555/22143101
- Fax -03322143528
- Email – [email protected]
[North Bengal Students]
UTTARKNYA, P.O.Satellite Township, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri-734015.
Nabanna Scholarship 2021 – List of Required Documents
- Photocopy of tuition/admission fees book
- Copies of mark sheets of all previously passed examinations
- Copies of rank card & allotment letter of selection committee (only for JEE or equivalent examination)
- Copy of recommendation stating monthly family income of the student from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister
- Self bank account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with photocopy of bank passbook.
- Copy of monthly family income certificate from DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O./ Deputy Commissioner of Corporation/ Executive Officer in case of Municipality
- Self-declaration of the student regarding his/her present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship/aid/assistance countersigned by the head of the present institution with seal.
- Contact details with mobile number
- Aadhaar Card.
Nabanna Scholarship Selection Process:
The selection process for the Chief Minister Scholarship is a completely merits basis. This scholarship is provided to needy students. After submitting the filled application form correctly, candidates can receive an email or SMS from WBCMO Relief Fund about his/her scholarship application status.
The selected students will receive the scholarship amount in their respective bank accounts.