অনলাইন জমি, জায়গা, সম্পত্তি, বাড়ি, ফ্ল্যাট রেজিস্ট্রেশন এর কাজ শুরু হলো পশ্চিমবঙ্গে |নতুন পদ্ধতির মাধ্যমে আপনি আপনার সম্পত্তির দলিল অনলাইনে বাড়ি থেকে রেজিস্ট্রেশন এর জন্য আবেদন করতে পারবেন |লকডাউন চলাকালীন অনলাইনে দলিল রেজিস্ট্রেশনের ক্ষেত্রে সরকার দিচ্ছে বিশেষ ছাড়- যেখানে আপনি 20% ছাড় পাবেন জমি জায়গা রেজিস্ট্রেশন ফি এর ওপরে (সর্বোচ্চ কুড়ি হাজার টাকা ) | 31 শে মে 2020 পর্যন্ত এই বিশেষ ছাড় পাবেন অনলাইন দলিল রেজিস্ট্রেশনের ক্ষেত্রে |
Registration of deeds of sale or purchase of land/building/flat/apartment will be resumed from the 20th day of April, 2020 with special remission in registration fees till 31st May, 2020.
Standard Procedure for registration of e-Deed through e-Registration module
- Visit the homepage of the website of the Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue, West Bengal ( Click Here ).
- Select the link “e-Requisition Form Filling/Modification”available on the homepage of the website forgeneration of the e-Assessment Query Slip. The e-Assessment Query Slip will contain all the information entered by the applicant for generation of the said slip as well as market value of the immovable property under transfer and the amounts of stamp duty & registration fees (excluding remission as per Order No. 471-F.T. dated 17.04.2020) payable thereof.
- Select the link “e-Registration”.
- Prepare the e-Deed using the special menu available for the purpose under the same link.
- Submit the final draft of the e-Deed so prepared to the registration authorityusing the menu available for the purpose under the same link and wait for approval of same by the registration authority ( within 24 Hrs of application ). The applicant will receive an SMS when the draft e-Deed so submitted is approved by the registration authority.
- If the Deed is disapproved by the registration authority (within 24 Hrs of application), then an SMS would be sent to the applicant for intimation. The applicant may do necessary corrections and resubmit the same for approval.
- Once the draft deed is approved, applicant to execute “e-Sign” (how to e-sign: ( How to e-Sign Click Here ) the e-Deed by all the parties involved in the transaction with the help of the menu available for the purpose under the same link. Also, get it e-Signed by all other persons like witnesses, deedwriter/advocate etc. as required as per law of the land.
- Make the e-Payment using the link “e-Payment of Stamp duty and registration fees” available at the homepage of the said website or the menu available for the purpose under the same link. The system will automatically calculate the amount of remission to be allowed in registration fees as per Order No. 471-F.T. dated 17.04.2020 and will ask to pay the requisite stamp duty and registration fees after remission.
- Submit the duly signed e-Deed for registration using the menu available for the purpose under the same link. Upon submission, an acknowledgement certificate as a token of successful submission of e-Deed will be generated and delivered to the applicant. This certificate will also contain the system generated receipt serial number.
- After the lockdown is lifted the parties will be required to visit the proper registration office to complete the registration process. This time the parties will get priority treatment over the other visitors at the place but according to receipt serial number amongst the certificate holders pertaining to that particular office.
Registration of e-Deed –
Please read the following instruction carefully before proceeding further –
1. Filling of Requisition Form: (https://wbregistration.gov.in/ → e-Requisition Form Filling/Modification)
- a. Fill in the requisition form. The mobile number will be verified by sending OTP.
- Modify requisition form, if necessary, after log into the website using mobile number or query number.
2. Registration of e-Deed : (https://wbregistration.gov.in/ → Registration of e-Deed)
- Log in to the website to prepare e-Deed.
- e-Deed preparation module has following parts :
|1.||History of Ownership of property||To be entered|
|2.||Terms and Conditions||To be selected from existing conditions available in the system. Conditions can also be entered or edited|
|3.||For flat/apartment: Schedule A (description of land)||To be entered|
|4.||For flat/apartment: Schedule C (description of common area and facilities)||To be selected from existing parameters|
|5.||Boundary of the property||To be entered for each property|
|6.||Scribe Details||To be entered|
|7.||Memo of Consideration||Amount of consideration, mode of payment, etc details to be entered|
|8.||Witness Details||To be entered|
|9.||Photo and Ten Finger Print sheet||To take print out from the system and to be uploaded then in PDF format after affixing self attested passport size photograph and ten finger prints|
|10.||Map of the property||To be uploaded in PDF format|
|11.||Any Other Document||To be uploaded in PDF format|
c. Draft deed so prepared can be viewed in the system. The same can be printed/downloaded.
3. Execution of e-Deed :
- Electronic execution of the deed (e-Sign) using Aadhaar by those who have Aadhaar number.
- Persons who do not have Aadhaar number can sign on execution sheet prepared by the system and this execution sheet is to be presented before the registering officer at the time of registration after duly signed by such persons.
4. e-Payment of Stamp duty and Fees: (https://wbregistration.gov.in/ → e-Payment of Stamp Duty & Regn. Fees)
- Is to be made through GRIPS
5. e-Submission of Deed :
- “Check payment” entering GRN and submit the e-Deed for registration.
- After e-Submission no parts of the deed can be changed. However modification, if required, may be allowed by the concerned registering officer upon submission of online application.
6. Presentation of e-Deed :
- Party shall come to the office for presentation of deed.
- Registering officer can either accept the deed or reject it for correction/modification. In case of rejection by the registering officer the party is required to re-submit the e-Deed after incorporation of necessary changes and execution again.
7. Registration and Delivery of Deed :
- Printed deed will be delivered to the party.
- . Citizen can download e-Deed from the website. There shall be two files for e-Deed :
i. e-Signed Deed submitted by Party.
ii. System generated endorsements and Certificate of Registration